SNORING & SLEEP APNEA TREATMENT
Rediscover A Good Night’s Sleep with Snoring and Sleep Apnea Treatment
What Is Sleep Apnea?
• The oxygen level in the blood can become lower, and the brain will signal your body to awaken.
• You will probably not remember these instances; however, the disruption of your sleep will affect your ability to function the next day.
• If left untreated, sleep apnea can lead to cardiovascular problems, headaches, chronic fatigue, and mood disorders.
• Relief from chronic snoring and sleep apnea is available at The Silverstrom Group.
Many people are surprised to learn that our dental professionals are experts in the treatment of these breathing disorders like sleep apnea. We have helped many of our patients get a good night’s sleep once again, and we would welcome the opportunity to do the same for you. Get in touch with a sleep apnea dentist in Livingston NJ and get snoring and sleep apnea treatment today.
Signs of Sleep Anea
• Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
• Loud snoring at night
• Waking up at night short of breath
• Snorting or choking sounds during the night (indicating a restart of breathing)
• Headaches upon waking in the morning
• Falling asleep unintentionally during the day
• Extreme drowsiness throughout the day
Causes of Snoring and Sleep Apnea
Treatment of Snoring and Sleep Apnea
Don’t Wait – Start Snoring and Sleep Apnea Treatment in Livingston NJ Today
Voted Best Dentist 6 Years in a Row
Your Dental Health Starts Here
Flexible scheduling and dedicated patient support.
Or call — (973) 992-3990